zondag, oktober 21, 2007

I was tagged by my friend Mireille

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are my 7 random facts:


1. I hate the habbit, but I bite of my nails. Can't help that and it's in the genes; my son does it too. Nothing worked so far to letting me stop this. Even my toes aren't safe....

2. I love my doggies; but wish they could use the toilet. It would be so much easier.....

3. I live amost my whole life in the same town. I tried a different place once, but it didn't work very well for me.

4. Before I started scrapbooking I made teddybears. I still have lots of very expensive fabrics for bears in my closet, just waiting, but I can't seem to find any time for that anymore. I used some to create an album...

5. I am addicted to my PC, I have trouble spending time without looking at mail, surf the web of else. At vacations I try to get to internetshops, but my hubby won't let me.....

6. I always sleep on my belly

7. I once had a dog who hated my hubby in the beginning. She didn't let him into our bed and never got downstairs when I wasn't home. She just ignored him for the first couple of years.
It turned out the good way, but it took a lot of time.

now the hardest part of this......
I tag the following people:
1.Mireille
2.Jeanet
3.Elly
4.Paule
5.Peggy
6.Aukje
7.Yolanda

4 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Leuk om te lezen Eva!
Zal bij m'n volgende blogberichtje ook wat weetjes over mezelf opbiechten ;-)

Aukje zei

:)
Je maakt het me wel moeilijk hoor.
Ga mijn best doen, even kijken wanneer of ik er tijd voor heb.

Aukje zei

O ja, nog bedankt voor je mojo uitleg:)

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Thanks for tagging me! Ik moet er eens héél diep over nadenken hoor! Maar komt goed!